General Health Sites
- Canadian Health Network The Canadian Health Network (CHN) is a growing network, bringing together the best information resources of leading Canadian and international health organizations. With the support and contribution of partner organizations from across the country, the CHN will establish itself as Canada's premier source for "health information you can trust."
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research This broad national coalition supports the development of an organization that provides the federal government with an effective and imaginative means of fostering a holistic national health research effort.
- Canadian Medical Association Information about the CMA and its policies and activities, online medical journals, clinical practice guidelines, health care news, search Medline. Financial planning for physicians and their families.
- Canadian Medical Association Journal The leading peer-reviewed general medical journal in Canada, CMAJ presents papers on clinical practice and research, topical review articles, editorials, case studies, book reviews, and more.
- Dietitians of Canada The national association of Canadian registered dietitians offers resources for consumers and other health professionals to raise awareness about the importance of a healthy lifestyle.
- Health Canada Health Canada is a federal government department that encourages the health of Canadians through promotion and prevention activities. It supports the health system through research funding and the support of provincial/territorial health systems.
- HealthyOntario.com Provides Ontarians with a world-leading web destination for trusted health information, services and advice for healthier living.
- MedicAlert Canadian MedicAlert Foundation, a national registered charity, provides a lifetime of protection to members with medical needs and personal requests that should be known in the event of an emergency.
Specific Health Sites
- Canadian Diabetes Association Established over 50 years ago, the Canadian Diabetes Association is a charitable organization that has grown to include a presence in more than 150 communities across the country. The CDA promotes the health of Canadians through diabetes research, education, service and advocacy.
- Heart and Stroke Foundation The Heart and Stroke Foundation is the most reliable source of information about heart, stroke and healthy living in Canada
- Kidney Foundation of Canada The Kidney Foundation of Canada is a national, volunteer organization dedicated to improving the health and quality of life of people living with kidney disease.
- National Institute for the Blind Since 1918, the Canadian National Institute for the Blind has been helping blind, visually impaired, and deaf blind Canadians address one of the greatest challenges of their lives: thriving, - not just surviving - in a sighted world